- To be the best Assisted Living residence in the lower mainland.
- To enable residents to experience their full potential and enhance their daily living experiences.
Caring is demonstrated by:
We heartily encourage individuality and independence for each resident. All services are delivered with the utmost respect for the resident’s privacy and dignity.
Quality is demonstrated by:
- consistent adherence to the principles mentioned above.
- regular auditing of services with a view to continuously look for ways to improve all aspects of what we do.
Integrity is demonstrated by:
· Honesty, fairness, responsibility and accountability
· Ensuring confidentiality
The Cedars at Beulah Gardens is a seniors’ residence that was built through the joint efforts of the Beulah Garden Home Society, BC Housing and the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. It offers subsidized Assisted Living accommodation and services and is located in the northeast section of Vancouver. An Adult Day Care Center and Ambulatory Care Clinic are located on the ground floor of the Cedars building.
In order to qualify for the Cedars, seniors must be relatively independent and able to direct their own care and also must be assessed by a Case Manager from the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. More information can be obtained through www.vch.ca/assisted or call Central Intake at 604-263-7377.
We strive to provide each resident with:
Personalized services which recognize and champion the resident’s right to make choices.